When: March 26 – 28, 2018
Where: Delta Hotel Halifax
The Centre for Excellence in Communications is once again offering a series of professional development workshops. It’s an opportunity for communications and marketing professionals, executives and managers to enjoy focused and tested professional development and training. The courses available have been successfully delivered to thousands of public, not-for-profit and private sector participants and provide learning that is conceptually rigorous and practical, and that can be applied immediately. Course content is specifically relevant to the challenges faced by Canada’s marketers, communicators and anyone working in related areas.
- Provides learning for individual career development and for building organizations’ leadership capacity;
- Offers tools, techniques and strategies to enable managers and their marketing and communications professionals to better serve the needs of their internal and external partners and effectively reach key audiences and markets;
- Helps strengthen organizations’ communications and marketing capabilities;
- Offers access to professional development opportunities while saving costs and time and maximizing training budgets;
- Provides excellent networking opportunities and the chance to see what others in the same professional areas are doing.
To register, visit the event page.
All IABC members attending all three workshops to receive the 25% can gain an additional 5% by mentioning their membership in the comments section of the registration form. All IABC members are eligible to receive a 20% off discount on any CEC individual workshops.