Each year, our Chapter is strengthened by its members who want to make a difference, be heard and contribute to the communications profession in the Maritimes. The Nomination Committee is proud to announce the following call for applications to serve on the 2018-2019 IABC Maritime Canada Volunteer Board of Directors.
Board positions accepting applications:
- Executive Vice President (Applicant must have served as a member of the 2017/18 Board)
- Vice President, Finance
- Vice President, Membership
- NEW! Director of Corporate Memberships (Reports to VP Membership)
- Director of Board Administration (Reports to Executive VP)
- Director of Social Media (Reports to VP Communications)
- Director of e-newsletter (Reports to VP Web Strategy)
- Director of Jobline (Reports to VP Marketing & Brand Sponsorship)
- Director of Events (Reports to VP PD & Engagement)
- NSCC Representative (Student Rep may also serve in any vacant position listed above)
- MSVU Representative (Student Rep may also serve in any vacant position listed above)
The deadline to submit nomination forms is Tuesday June 5. Successful applicants will be notified by Friday, June 8, to be affirmed at our chapter’s upcoming annual general meeting (AGM) on Tuesday, June 13, 2018.