The Nomination Committee is proud to put forward the following proposed slate of 2017-2018 IABC Maritime Canada Board members, who will be affirmed at our chapter’s annual general meeting on Tuesday, June 6, 2017.
Please join us for the AGM from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at The Auction House on Argyle Street in Halifax to hear highlights from the past year’s events, thank our outgoing Board members, and meet the incoming Board. Stay for snacks, member mingling and good cheer!
- Co-Presidents: Alexandra Aubrecht and Sarah Dawson
- Director, Program Management and Website: Stephen Andrews
- Past President: Fiona Kirkpatrick Parsons
- Vice President, Finance: Katherine Roberts
- Vice President, Membership: Barbara Jessome
- Director, Member Outreach: Sarah Kucharski
- Vice President, Marketing & Communications: Athea Costello
- Director, Social Media: Rhea Black
- Director of Newsletters: Matthew McNeill
- Vice President, Professional Development: Lauren Mills
- IABC Certification Liaison: Peter Mumford
Expressions of interest are still welcome for the following positions: Executive Vice President, Director of Partnerships, and Director of Events. And in September, will invite applications for our NSCC and MSVU student representatives. If you would like to express your interest, please follow the info on this post: http://maritime.iabc.com/nomination-for-the-2017-18-iabc-maritime-canada-board-of-directors-is-now-open/
See you tomorrow!