Jobline: Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Shannex
Shannex is seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join their team based in Halifax, NS. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Digital Platforms, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting several initiatives across the marketing and communications department.
Who We Are…
With approximately 4000 employees, Shannex is a family-owned Canadian company based in the Maritimes. With over 30 years of experience creating better ways to deliver seniors living and long-term care communities throughout Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario, Shannex offers a continuum of lifestyle options under our flagship brands Parkland™, Shannex™ and Faubourg du MascaretMD.
Who You Are…
As the successful candidate will have up to 1 year experience in a similar role, along with a relevant post secondary education. You are an energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will support the day to day operations of the Marketing and Communications team by successfully managing and executing a variety of projects required to drive business and marketing objectives. If you are a recent grad and have internship experience covering below you can apply.
· Support Marketing Managers with execution of marketing campaigns and sales support plans: creative approvals, support for integrated campaigns across several channels
· Promotional material production, Coordination with vendors, print/web audits
· New Builds sales tool support, event management
· Support with Shannex Connections magazine
· Project Management for key initiatives in the Marketing and Communications department
· Manage budget administration
· Adhoc research on best practices, other duties as required
Our Expectations of You…
· Possess up to 1 year experience in a similar role/function
· Obtained a relevant post secondary education (Business, Marketing, Sales, PR, etc.)
· An energetic and proactive self-starter that thrives in fast paced team environment
· Proven organizational and strong multi-tasking skills
· Superior verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
· Proficient in the use of software programs e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Ability to travel to visit various campus locations (as needed)
What We Offer…
· A chance to join a team of professionals where you can further develop in your career
· An opportunity to work with an organization that sets an industry standard
· A competitive compensation package with employer RRSP (matching)
Great People is a core value at Shannex based on the belief that our team members are the spirit and foundation of the organization. Shannex is committed to offering the best environment for team members where everyone takes pride in their work and in the organization. Our colleagues are committed to service excellence and are supported with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are building a culture that supports balance between work and personal life.
HOW TO APPLY: click here for the job posting on the Shannex career site
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and make your mark in a rapidly growing organization please submit your application, stating your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!
All applications are kept in strict confidentiality.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.