We value your membership and commitment to IABC. To say thank you, all members will be automatically entered to win a ticket to the 2018 IABC World Conference, in Montréal, June 3-6.
A powerful place to be
It’s not often the World Conference takes place in our backyard so we felt that it’s a great opportunity to help one of our own members attend this exciting and informative event. There is no better annual gathering for gaining a truly global perspective on business communication.
The theme this year focuses on “The Communication Crossroads,” emphasizing that the communication profession is uniquely positioned at the crossroads of business, culture, functions and audience. That’s a powerful place to be. Over the course of four days, you and approximately 1,000 international communicators will explore how to leverage that power in new and innovative ways.
- Learn how communication drives business performance and innovation.
- Explore the rise of transformative communication and collaboration.
- Discover your role at the center of culture and ethics.
- Strengthen your knowledge and confidence as a strategic adviser.
Your IABC World Conference ticket (a $1,400 CAD value) includes the following:
- Welcome Reception
- Professional networking with more than 1,000 international participants
- Opening Keynote from Seth Godin, on “Communication in the age of distraction.”
- Four days of exceptional panel discussions and learning sessions focused on five core tracks: leadership and strategy; marketing and brand; reputation; employee engagement; and communication skills,
- Credits toward professional certification.
Contest Rules & Regulations
Entry This contest is exclusive to IABC Maritime Canada Chapter members. All Chapter members will be automatically entered to win.
Not a member? Join today.
To increase your chances of winning, take any of the following actions.
- Join us at an IABC Maritime Canada event. Each registration to a professional development of social event will count as an additional entry.
- Like and follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter at @IABCMaritimes
- Follow our new page on LinkedIn
- Use the hashtag #MyMaritimeIABC on any of our social media channels, and let us know why you want to attend World Conference.
This ticket does not include the cost of airfare/mileage, meals or accommodations. It cannot be exchanged for its monetary value, or gifted to another individual.
The draw will take place on April 1, 2018. The winner will be notified by phone or email.